1. Which article of the Constitution abolishes untouchability?
A) Article 42 B) Article 15
C) Article 14 D) Article 17
2. Which Constitutional Amendment introduced the anti-defection provisions in the Constitution?
A) 51st Amendment B) 52nd Amendment
C) 53rd Amendment D) 54th Amendment
3. After independence which was the first state to form on linguistic basis?
A) Tamilnadu B) Kerala
C) Karnataka D) Andhra Pradesh
4. The Election Commissioners are appointed by the
A) Prime Minister B) Governor
C) President of India D) Council of Ministers
5. Who was the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly?
A) Dr. Ambedkar B) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
C) Jawaharlal Nehru D) B.N. Rao
6. The Doctrine that the Fundamental Rights cannot be amended under Article 368 was propounded by the Supreme Court in
A) Gopalan Vs. State of Tamil Nadu
B) Kesavananda Bharati Vs. State of Kerala
C) Golaknath Vs. State of Punjab
D) Maneka Gandhi Vs. Union of India
7. What was the exact Constitutional status of the Indian Republic on January 26, 1950?
A) A Democratic Republic
B) A Sovereign Democratic Republic
C) A Sovereign Secular Democratic Republic
D) A Sovereign Socialist Secular Democratic Republic
8. Who amongst the following acts as the presiding officer of the House without being its member?
A) Vice-President of India
B) Speaker of Lok Sabha
C) Chairman of the Legislative Council
D) Speaker of the Legislative Assembly
9. Which of the following is NOT a feature of the Indian Constitution?
A) Federal Government
B) Parliamentary Government
C) Presidential Government
D) Independent Judiciary
10. Our Constitution has
A) 7 Schedules B) 9 Schedules
C) 10 Schedules D) 12 Schedules
1. (D) 2. (B) 3. (D) 4. (C) 5. (D) 6. (C) 7. (B) 8. (A) 9. (C) 10. (D)