41. India’s first private sector facilities for the manufacturer of super critical boilers and turbine generators have been established at
A) Hazira (Surat) B) Kulti(Bengal)
C) Buj Buj D) Palakad
42. CSO in its advance estimate for the 2010-11 puts India’s GDP growth rate at
A) 8% B) 8.2%
C) 8.4% D) 8.6%
43. Swabhiman scheme is associated with
A) Rural Banking
B) Rural Women rights
C) Urban Banking
D) Rural Old People Care
44. Which country’s dairy products has faced a ban on import in India?
A) Japan B) China
C) USA D) Afganistan
45. Green box and blue box measure are related to
A) Measuring pollution control
B) Data back up in flight crash
C) Effect on agricultural subsidy
D) None of the above
46. Concept of immiserizing Growth was proposed by
A) Amartya Sen
B) Norman Borlaug
D) Jagadish Bhagawati
47. Euro came into circulation from which year?
A) 1999 B) 2000
C) 1996 D) 1994
48. Which committee was appointed to enquire into the Commonwealth Game scam?
A) Shungllu Committee
B) shivraj Patil Committee
C) Srikrishna Committee
D) Chandrasekar Committee
49. Second time devaluation of Indian money took place in which year?
A) 1991 B) 1948
C) 1974 D) 1966
50. Which organization is not included in World bank group?
A) IMF B) IBRD
C) IDA D) IFC
41. (A) 42. (D) 43. (A) 44. (B) 45. (C) 46. (D) 47. (A) 48. (A) 49. (A) 50. (A)