71. Which is not the official language of UN
A) French B) Russian
C) Spanish D) Urdu
72. To fulfill the obligations under which among the following treaties, the government of India publishes the National Communication (NATCOM) periodically?
A) U.S. – India Civil Nuclear Cooperation Initiative
B) World Summit on the Information Society
C) United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
D) None of them
73. with which of the following countries, India is cooperating for a project called SARAL (Satellite for Argos and Altika)?
A) Germany B) France
C) Russia D) Israel
74. In which of the following states of India, world’s first Global Center for Nuclear Energy Partnership was started a few months back?
A) Rajasthan B) Kerala
C) Haryana D) Uttar Pradesh
75. Which among the following is not a Major agri-export of India?
A) Marine Products B) Cashew
C) Pulses D) Cereals
76. In which country is located Newcastle Port, the world’s largest coal export port?
A) Canada B) Australia
C) Mexico D) USA
77. In which year, Imperial Records Department (IRD) was established, which is now known as National Archives of India?
A) 1889 B) 1891
C) 1896 D) 1899
78. Which among the following is studied under “fulminology”?
A) Sudden changes in atmosphere
C) Cloudbursts D) Volcanic Eruptions
79. Kuno Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary, which is being proposed as a new home for some relocated Gir lions from Gujarat, is located in which among the following states?
A) Maharastra B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Orissa D) Rajasthan
80. As per the proposed GST Constitution Amendment Bill, which among the following articles defines the Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
A) 246 A B) 279 A
C) 366 (12)A D) 279 B
71. (D) 72. (C) 73. (B) 74. (C) 75. (C) 76. (B) 77. (B) 78. (B) 79. (B) 80. (C)