81. The “PYKKA” aims to develop which among the following?
A) Health facilities in villages
B) Sports in villages
C) Drinking water facilities in Villages
D) Telecommunication in Villages
82. Who among the following is the Chairman of the Joint Parliamentary Committee on the 2G spectrum issue?
A) M. K. Raghavan B) Kodikunnil Suresh
C) P. C. Chacko D) P K Bansal
83. Which among the following film was recently making news for winning 7 BAFTA Awards?
A) The Social Network
B) The King’s Speech
C) Black Swan D) Inception
84. In which year Liberalized Exchange Rate Management System (LERMS) was launched in India?
A) 1989 B) 1991
C) 1992 D) 1994
85. ONV Kurup is the Eminent litterateur and Jnanpith award winner of which among the following languages?
A) Odiya B) Malayalam
C) Tamil D) Kannada
86. Which Japanese company has decided to build a rare earth processing plant in India recently?
A) Fujitsu B) Hitachi
C) Honda D) Toyota
87. What is Project ‘VigEye’ that was launched recently?
A) Eye-donation awareness programme launched by Health Ministry
B) Anti-corruption drive launched by CVC
C) Radar procured from Israel
D) Drive against white-collar crimes
88. What is the name of Agni II missile developed by the DRDO recently?
A) Agni II Premium B) Agni II Plus
C) Agni II Prime D) Agni II Proton
89. Valiathan Committee was in news recently for its recommendations on which of the following institutions of higher education?
A) IRMA B) IITs
C) AIIMS D) IISc
90. Where was the Indo-German Science & Technology Center inaugurated recently?
A) Rohtak B) Gurgaon
C) Faridabad d) Manesar
81. (B) 82. (C) 83. (B) 84. (C) 85. (B) 86. (D) 87. (B) 88. (C) 89. (C) 90. (B)