121. Which of the following became the first in Asia to install ‘anti-hail guns’ to protect its apple crops recently?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
C) Sikkim D) Himachal Pradesh
122. Preferred Provider Network (PPN) is a term used in which of the following businesses?
A) Commodities trading
C) Health insurance D) Foreign trade
123. Vihang Netra, developed by DRDO, is India’s first ………..
B) Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
C) Night-vision device
124. Which of the following is the greenest city in Asia as per the Asian Green City Index?
A) Taipei B) Singapore
C) Tokyo d) Bangaloro
125. India’s longest rail bridge(completed 2011) is located in ?
A) Kerala B) Gujarat
C) Maharashtra D) Bihar
126. China emerged as the world’s second largest economy in 2010 overtaking …………
A) France B) Britain
C) Germany D) Japan
127. BASCAP is in organisation campaigning against which of the following?
A) Money laundering
B) Human trafficking
C) Medicine patents
D) Pirated products
128. Where was the Indian History Congress organised in 2011?
A) Howrah B) Asansol
C) Midnapore D) Malda
129. Who among the following became the first woman officer to receive a gallantry award in the Army recently?
A) Major Bhavna Chauhan
B) Major Mitali Madhumita
C) Major Leena Gaurav
D) Captain Neha Rawat
130. Sasakawa Prize is awarded by the United Nations in the field of:
B) Human Rights
121. (D) 122. (C) 123. (B) 124. (B) 125. (A) 126. (D) 127. (D) 128. (D) 129. (B) 130. (C)