131. India was recently appointed Co-Chairman of the Asia Pacific Regional Review Group of the ………..
A) UN Security Council
B) World Bank
C) International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
D) Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
132. Where was the 11th edition of the annual World Social Forum (WSF) organised recently?
A) Cancun B) Lagos
C) Brasilia D) Dakar
133. Food grains Production in India was the highest in which of the following years?
A) 2010-11 B) 2009-10
C) 2008-09 D) 2007-08
134. Which bank has launched the ‘Everywhere Teller Machine’ (ETM) in India?
A) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Axis Bank
135. Lengpui Airport is in which state capital?
A) Gangtok B) Shillong
C) Kohima D) Aizwal
136. Fathimath Dhiyana Saeed has been appointed as the first woman Secretary-General of which of the following?
A) Arab League
D) Organization of the Islamic Conference
137. Which of the following is the NASA satellite sent to study the Sun’s atmosphere?
138. Who was awarded the 2011 Laureus World Sportsman of the Year award?
A) Martin Kaymer B) Rafael Nadal
C) Lionel Messi D) Sebastian Vettel
139. Which of the following statements about International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is/are correct?
I. It was established in 1980s
II. USA became its member recently
III. It is based in the UAE
A) I only B) I and II only
C) II and III only D) I and III only
140. The Reserve Bank of India recently decided to remove which of the following loans by commercial banks from ‘priority sector’ lending norms?
A) Loans to micro-finance companies
B) Loans to housing finance companies
C) Loans to gold loan companies
D) Loans for education abroad
131. (D) 132. (D) 133. (C) 134. (D) 135. (D) 136. (C) 137. (D) 138. (B) 139. (C) 140. (C)