171. Who was the author of ‘Mudrarakshas’?
A) Vishakhadutta B) Kautilya
C) Bana D) Kalhana
172. Which of the following is NOT related to the Game of Hockey?
A) Penalty corner B) Long corner
C) Penalty stroke D) Long on
173. What is the maximum number of the elected members of Rajya Sabha ?
A) 250 B) 238
C) 245 D) 248
174. Who constitutes the Finance Commission after every five years ?
A) The Council of Ministers
B) The Parliament
C) The President
D) The Comptroller and Auditor General
175. The title ‘Indian Napolean’ has been attached to
A) Chandra Gupta Maurya
C) Chandragupta – I
176. The battle that led to the foundation of Muslim power in India was
A) The first battle of Tarain
B) The second battle of Tarain
C) The first battle of Panipat
D) The second battle of Panipat
177. Kalinga Prize is given in which of the following fields ?
A) Arts B) Medicine
C) Creative writing D) Science
178. The term ‘Butterfly Stroke’ is referred to in which sport ?
A) Tennis B) Volleyball
C) Wrestling D) Swimming
179. Equatorial regions experience
A) warm and dry climate
B) hot and humid climate
C) wet and windy climate
D) moderately pleasant climate
180. Which one of the following States produces the maximum manganese in India ?
A) Madhya Pradesh B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh D) Orissa
171. (A) 172. (D) 173. (D) 174. (C) 175. (B) 176. (B) 177. (D) 178. (D) 179. (B) 180. (D)