191. Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics is situated at
A) Mumbai B) Kolkata
C) Chennai D) New Delhi
192. Who was the First Indian Nobel Prize winner?
A) Sir C.V.Raman B) Mother Teresa
D) Rabindra Nath Tagore
193. Which of the following is not an enzyme?
A) Ptyalin B) Pepsin
C) Trypsin D) Oxytocin
194. Mahatma Gandhi gave the slogan ‘Do or Die’ in which of the following cities?
A) Bombay B) Calcutta
C) Kanpur D) Ahmedabad
195. In which of the following cities did the First War of Independence in 1857 spark off?
A) Meerut B) Delhi
C) Calcutta D) Allahabad
196. Who has been acclaimed as the World’s Most Powerful Woman by Forbes?
A) Melinda Gates B) J.K.Rowling
C) Michelle Obama
D) Oprah Winfrey
197. Who is the recipient of 2010 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
A) Anju Bobby George
B) Saina Nehwal
C) Rahul Dravid D) Dilip Tirkey
198. Solar eclipse occurs when
A) Earth is between the Sun and the Moon
B) Moon is between the Sun and the Earth
C) Sun is between the Earth and the Moon
D) None of these
199. Who among the following explained that the Earth moves round the Sun?
A) Aryabhatta B) Vatsyayana
C) Susruta D) Vishnugupta
200. Ajanta caves are situated in
A) Maharashtra B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh D) Tamil Nadu
191. (B) 192. (D) 193. (D) 194. (D) 195. (A) 196. (C) 197. (B) 198. (B) 199. (A) 200. (A)